Saturday, December 13, 2008

Amber is a singing star!

Today Amber had her very first singing recital, where she performed a solo singing "Walking in a Winter Wonderland". I had to call her teacher to find out where it was, because Amber didn't want anyone there--the little twirp--and I'm so glad I went!!! Here she is before her big performance: She really did such a good job. I promised I wouldn't put the video on here, but only because she threatened me.

Amber and Grandma
Good Job, Rambo!! You did so good and I love you!


5 comments:

Kristina Rich said...

I want to see the video!!

Debbie said...

I am so impressed she stood up there and did a solo all by herself! I can't imagine how intimidating that must of been! you are such a good sister to find out where it was and show her support:) I definitely would love to see the video...or next time, call me and I will sneak in with you!

Regina said...

How exciting! She looks great!!

Brad and Laurie said...

I'm glad my kids have skills (more than computer hacking and numchuck...) Way to go Bosephus:)

Kayleen said...

Marianne-
Thanks for the yummy fudge! Tyler found it on the doorstep and was so excited!