I realize I have a fairly bald baby. But...she was quickly growing a mullet so we had to take action. I should've waited till my mom could help--you'll see why when you see how crooked it is. Here she is prepping by combing her hair.
And although you can't see the brush, here she is combing my hair...
July
7 years ago















14 comments:
It looks fine. We didn't cut more than bangs on the girls until they were 4, so you are doing better than us.
See you in Texas in 2 days!
I love the little outfit she is wearing. I gave Kelly his first and only haircut. I don't think you can really mess it up.
haha... good job especially with using those scissors!!
Looks like she cooperated pretty well!
I'm going to cut Wyatt's little mullet soon. It is growing so fast in the back. It's just little so maybe I'll wait. The best is when we go running the hair on his sides blow back. Gotta love growing hair. It always makes for a good laugh.
what did you do?!?! I can't believe you used those scissors. You should have brought her over here. I cut babies hair all the time
I think you did fine. Just fine.
By the way I need yours and Amber's address. I called the Marianne in my phone... and I'm pretty sure it was you... but there were a couple Mariannes and no last names so I don't know if I really called you or not. I left a message, so let me know if you got it! Thanks. And it's for my shower next Saturday the 27th and I hope it will get to you before then!!
Thank you! And bummer we will just have to have another girls night soon before the babies come!
How fun!!! I hope you have a great time in Texas.
Wish I could have been there to help!! Hope life is going good for you!!
She looks adorable.
Cute little hair cut! Your nursing covers are cute! I made mine too! I love the material, I made a blanket for Brynn out of the pink one. I also like your apron, was it hard? You are just to talented! laceheaven.com is great! I think I had ordered that many different kinds from there too! When it's so cheap, why not? Have fun in Texas, you are welcome to come over anytime when you get home!
Post a Comment