Sunday, November 28, 2010

Dear Grandma Shari,

Thank you for our new Christmas dresses! We wore them to church today and looked so pretty! I, Sage, wanted to wear mine to bed but mean mommy wouldn't let me.
Love,
Sage and Charlotte

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Shari said...

Dear Sage and Charlotte,
You are so welcome! Thank you for being such sweet little girls, and Sage, thank you for helping to choose the dresses. When I showed you the purple one, I knew there wouldn't be any other choice! :)I hope we can shop together again soon! I love you all! G'ma

Jami said...

Those are great. Patrick's mom buys dresses for the girls too. This year they were sleeveless, so I am looking for little sweaters to help with the cold weather.

Jalei & Lane said...

So nice that you got Christmas dresses. I hate buying them, but gotta have them!

Tiffany said...

Love the girls in their cute xmas dresses! Love the xmas tree! Glad you guys had a Happy Thanksgiving!! Miss you lots! :)

Ben and Jen McDowell said...

Marianne- You have the cutest little girls! Charlotte has the best cheesy face ever...