Phew!!! We had our final Christmas celebration last night at Clint's folks. The girls were spoiled rotten and had so much fun. It's so nice having family close by to enjoy the holidays with.


Look at my new princess book mom!



Oranges in our stockings are a tradition that started way back with Clint's grandpa Boyd. I love it and the girls LOVE oranges so we had to peel those puppies and eat them first thing.


she thinks they are balls, which is what she's saying here:


Charlotte was super excited....


Until she opened this package up and saw a rather real looking rocking horse. She is terrified of horses and I never thought she'd be scared of a fake one. We had to hide it and leave it at Shari's. She was screaming and scared to open any of her other gifts. It was pretty hilarious.

Here she is, pouting about the horse.


And here, I made Sage hop on the horse and they were both traumatized.










Thanks, Shari and Joe for feeding and spoiling us!
Look at my new princess book mom!
Oranges in our stockings are a tradition that started way back with Clint's grandpa Boyd. I love it and the girls LOVE oranges so we had to peel those puppies and eat them first thing.
she thinks they are balls, which is what she's saying here:
Charlotte was super excited....
Until she opened this package up and saw a rather real looking rocking horse. She is terrified of horses and I never thought she'd be scared of a fake one. We had to hide it and leave it at Shari's. She was screaming and scared to open any of her other gifts. It was pretty hilarious.
Here she is, pouting about the horse.
And here, I made Sage hop on the horse and they were both traumatized.
Thanks, Shari and Joe for feeding and spoiling us!















2 comments:
Looks like they still had fun even with the horse. I wish we could have spread the presents out like that.
So sad that Charly didn't like the horse. I'm sure she'll warm up to it.
Post a Comment