Is the funniest girl. She cracks me up all the time. I need to start carrying around a pen and pad of paper so I can write them all down. For now, these are the funny things I remember:
She is always saying:
"OH! I got a great idea!"
After going #2 on the pot the other day, she said,
"Whoa! That made a huge splash!!"
Or when her hair was in her eyes:
"Mom, my hair is being so crazy. Let's put it up."
Or today, very random:
"Daddy's pretty heavy, huh?"
me: "huh?"
"No, never mind. Daddy's perfect."
Driving yesterday, she spotted a dirty car:
"Oh no! That car is so dirty! We need to give them some of my wet ones so they can clean it. I'm so glad our car is not dirty."
While watching me get dressed:
"Why are you hiding your boobies? I know where they went! I see your boobies! I see your boobies! You can't hide them from me mom."
Anytime Clint or I say something she doesn't totally understand, she says:
"Wait. What did you say?"
If I ask her to do something for me, she'll say:
"Oh of course mom."
If I ask her if she wants this or that for lunch, she'll say:
"Um, actually, I want _____."
If I'm upstairs and she's downstairs, she'll say:
"Oh mom? Could you come down here pretty please?"
Although she is potty trained, she doesn't like to go #2 in her diaper all the time. The other day I was changing her diaper and she was pretty sore from her BIG poo. I wiped her clean and she said,
"Hey mom, will you wipe it one more time? It feels good."
so I did. Then she said,
"Hey mom? Thanks for taking good care of me."
I about cried!
A lot of these don't sound funny, but to me they are hilarious. It seems like she went from saying one or two words to speaking like an adult--overnight. She uses grown up words and is so matter-of-fact about it that I just die laughing. She is such a sweet little gal.
She is always saying:
"OH! I got a great idea!"
After going #2 on the pot the other day, she said,
"Whoa! That made a huge splash!!"
Or when her hair was in her eyes:
"Mom, my hair is being so crazy. Let's put it up."
Or today, very random:
"Daddy's pretty heavy, huh?"
me: "huh?"
"No, never mind. Daddy's perfect."
Driving yesterday, she spotted a dirty car:
"Oh no! That car is so dirty! We need to give them some of my wet ones so they can clean it. I'm so glad our car is not dirty."
While watching me get dressed:
"Why are you hiding your boobies? I know where they went! I see your boobies! I see your boobies! You can't hide them from me mom."
Anytime Clint or I say something she doesn't totally understand, she says:
"Wait. What did you say?"
If I ask her to do something for me, she'll say:
"Oh of course mom."
If I ask her if she wants this or that for lunch, she'll say:
"Um, actually, I want _____."
If I'm upstairs and she's downstairs, she'll say:
"Oh mom? Could you come down here pretty please?"
Although she is potty trained, she doesn't like to go #2 in her diaper all the time. The other day I was changing her diaper and she was pretty sore from her BIG poo. I wiped her clean and she said,
"Hey mom, will you wipe it one more time? It feels good."
so I did. Then she said,
"Hey mom? Thanks for taking good care of me."
I about cried!
A lot of these don't sound funny, but to me they are hilarious. It seems like she went from saying one or two words to speaking like an adult--overnight. She uses grown up words and is so matter-of-fact about it that I just die laughing. She is such a sweet little gal.















3 comments:
Sweet Sage! She has quite the personality. I love it!
Ok, I think these are hilarious!!!! I can't even imagine her talking like this! Crazy! She is so grown up!
My favorites are the comment about Clint being heavy and the one about her #2 making a big splash in the toilet, lol! SO FUNNY! :)
I'm so glad you've recorded Sage's phrases! She can sure keep me entertained with her conversation! :)
Post a Comment