Friday, January 21, 2011

Charlotte uses a spoon!

I made the fatal mistake yesterday of letting Charlotte eat her mac and cheese on her own. She was a cheesy mess. Today, she was pitching a royal fit in her high chair. She refused to eat, she didn't want down, she didn't want her baby or her ball. I was laughing because she was so obviously frustrated with me for not knowing right away what she wanted. Turns out, she wanted control.
See?

Photobucket
Photobucket
Sage wanted in on the photo shoot, too. I think she looks like such a big girl in these pictures.

5 comments:

Shari said...

Oh, my goodness. I see these pics and am just amazed at how beautiful these girls are! And talented!! :)

Jami said...

Eleanor refuses to be fed any more. She makes a huge mess eating, but she is happy. She looks about like Charlote when she eats. Only she uses her hands more.

Jalei & Lane said...

Looks like Charly does pretty well with that spoon. I hate letting E use utensils because it results in a huge mess, but I'm getting better about it.

Tiffany said...

Ha ha, I remember thinking it was "so cute" when Madden started feeding himself with utensils...and now its just SO ANNOYING cuz it makes a humongous mess and he only gets about 20% of it in his mouth and then he's still hungry cuz the rest is all over his face, his clothes, his high chair and the floor. Ugh!

E is for Elmes said...

Oh I can't get over how big both your girls are! So, I think I have a lil problem with my youngest Elena, she Will NOT take a bottle or Sippy. I remember you mentioning having gone threw this I think with lil mis C, So let me know if you have any advise... I am in great need of any thing that might help.