Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Painting

The girls and I sat down to paint their Christmas dolphins yesterday. Sage kept herself busy painting the tail for over an hour. Charlotte ate the paint and made a mess. Fun times with my girls.

(oh and I don't usually dress C in boy clothes. She barfed in the car and we borrowed some from cousin Connor. We've all been sick for two weeks!)






5 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

so fun! I am too scared to do that with E.

Jami said...

What a good mom! We only get the color wonder paints anymore.

Regina said...

You are brave! My poor almost 3 year old has yet to paint!! You may have inspired me to give it a whirl!

Shari said...

Looks like a lot of fun! And Charly looks cute, even in boy clothes!

Jenni said...

You are such a good mommy!

We got the Canon Rebel T1i - it takes pictures and it can also be a video camera. We love it! We are going to sell our other video camera, that's how we justified it - we never used it anyway.
Ster knows all about it - I highly recommend it. We got the bundle deal from Target - $100 off an additional lens if you bought the camera, sort of deal.

XOXO