these are too cute not to have in my book.
Sage helping FIGERO (the cat) to ride her horse
and enjoying a cream cheese bagel
*note the balloon.

and that same damn balloon (which I cut to pieces last night) while enjoying a healthy breakfast of cap n crunch and a bagel

About the balloons....you may wonder why I always refer to them as damn balloons.
Well I'll tell you why. Because:
-they fight over them
-Charlotte refuses to let us attach it to her wrist and often lets go, where it soars to the top of our 30+ foot high ceiling and then CRIES like crazy until Clint comes home and uses a super long piece of pipe to get it down.
-it goes in the van with us. And when it's time to get out, balloon is not allowed out. This makes for more tears.
-it goes in the van with us. And it's ALL I SEE IN MY REAR VIEW MIRROR.
-it goes in the van with us. And every time we open the door, it tries to escape, resulting in panic and more tears.
-it wanders the house at night. If I don't lock it up in a room, I swear those damn balloons travel from room to room making a crinkle noise and scaring the bejeesus out of me.
-they both insist on carrying their balloons with them everywhere we go. And if we're going up/down the stairs, I usually have a kid on each arm. Which means I've got two big fat balloons blocking my vision on the stairs. Which means we've tripped and I've sworn a time or two.
-all balloons in our household have to have story time with us. So picture me in the middle of a small rocking chair, Charlotte on my left with blanket and balloon, Sage on my right with blanket and balloon, and book in the middle. It's a tricky talent.
BUT, check out the grins. So I guess the damn balloons get to stick around. Good thing gma and gpa Overton got two brand new Easter balloons for them. Phew! We might have died without them.
Sage helping FIGERO (the cat) to ride her horse
and enjoying a cream cheese bagel
*note the balloon.

and that same damn balloon (which I cut to pieces last night) while enjoying a healthy breakfast of cap n crunch and a bagel

About the balloons....you may wonder why I always refer to them as damn balloons.
Well I'll tell you why. Because:
-they fight over them
-Charlotte refuses to let us attach it to her wrist and often lets go, where it soars to the top of our 30+ foot high ceiling and then CRIES like crazy until Clint comes home and uses a super long piece of pipe to get it down.
-it goes in the van with us. And when it's time to get out, balloon is not allowed out. This makes for more tears.
-it goes in the van with us. And it's ALL I SEE IN MY REAR VIEW MIRROR.
-it goes in the van with us. And every time we open the door, it tries to escape, resulting in panic and more tears.
-it wanders the house at night. If I don't lock it up in a room, I swear those damn balloons travel from room to room making a crinkle noise and scaring the bejeesus out of me.
-they both insist on carrying their balloons with them everywhere we go. And if we're going up/down the stairs, I usually have a kid on each arm. Which means I've got two big fat balloons blocking my vision on the stairs. Which means we've tripped and I've sworn a time or two.
-all balloons in our household have to have story time with us. So picture me in the middle of a small rocking chair, Charlotte on my left with blanket and balloon, Sage on my right with blanket and balloon, and book in the middle. It's a tricky talent.
BUT, check out the grins. So I guess the damn balloons get to stick around. Good thing gma and gpa Overton got two brand new Easter balloons for them. Phew! We might have died without them.















2 comments:
That is so funny they are so obsessed with them. Especially since it's been a while. You'd think they'd be over it by now.
All right. All RIGHT! I'll quit giving them balloons!! But that means that Charlotte can't go anywhere with me that sells balloons, 'cause I'm a sucker for that begging "B'oon! B'oon!" baby. :)
Oh, and that SMILE that she gets when she has her "B'oon!" on her arm...
Post a Comment