I enrolled the girls in swim lessons a while back because Groupon was having a killer deal. We are finally getting around to going and today was hilarious. I thought Charlotte would LOVE it. She is always under water in the bath and blowing bubbles and splashing herself. Sage, I was worried about. She HATES getting water in her face and is super careful in the tub. So imagine my surprise when Sage was a regular little fish in the pool and Charlotte was holding onto me for dear life. Sage jumped in, climbed out, blew bubbles, kicked and splashed and even went all the way under today. Charlotte SCREAMED the entire half hour. Not once did she stop. She was clinging to me the whole time and I had to pry her off me and make her try a few things. Poor kid wore herself out. I'm hoping it goes better for her next week.

These pictures aren't great because they were taken through a glass wall, but Charlotte is hilarious in them. Clint was able to stop by for a minute and watch and C kept pointing at him screaming "daddy! daddy!", like he should come save her.


Trying to get her to jump. Did not go well.

And Sage looking super happy and confident in the water.




These pictures aren't great because they were taken through a glass wall, but Charlotte is hilarious in them. Clint was able to stop by for a minute and watch and C kept pointing at him screaming "daddy! daddy!", like he should come save her.
Trying to get her to jump. Did not go well.
And Sage looking super happy and confident in the water.
















4 comments:
Poor Charlotte. She looks pretty good in that last picture considering she was SO(!!!!) not happy for the previous half hour!
She still looks adorable even when she is tired.
Poor thing. We have been there. The girls love swimming in our pool, but it takes many tries to get them off the steps.
Oh that is so funny! I can imagine that E would be the EXACT same way.
Post a Comment