We were invited by some friends to stay with them at their cabin in Strawberry for a few days this past weekend. It was FABULOUS. Someone in my family needs to buy a cabin, like, pronto. The weather was perfect. The company was perfect. The laid back, easy going weekend was perfect. The drive up was a little horrible for me because of the windy, hilly roads, but other than that it couldn't have gone better. The girls got to play in the dirt with fun friends and go on an Easter egg hunt. They both went right to bed at 7:30 without complaints and slept till 7:30 the next morning, despite being in a strange and loud place. They had a ball and I am so glad we went. Thanks Kemra and Dean for taking us!
On the drive up, showing flat Maddy a good time. (flat Maddy was sent to us by one of the little girls I used to nanny who lives in Washington.)


The slew of kids lined up for the hunt






the tree house and cabin


enjoying the loot


and I couldn't leave this one out. My child is the messiest eater EVER. When I make her a sandwich, she rips the bread apart, licks the jam and peanut butter off, then devours the bread. She then rubs her hands in her hair, clothes, and anything else she can get her hands on. It drives poor Sage crazy!

On the drive up, showing flat Maddy a good time. (flat Maddy was sent to us by one of the little girls I used to nanny who lives in Washington.)
The slew of kids lined up for the hunt
the tree house and cabin
enjoying the loot
and I couldn't leave this one out. My child is the messiest eater EVER. When I make her a sandwich, she rips the bread apart, licks the jam and peanut butter off, then devours the bread. She then rubs her hands in her hair, clothes, and anything else she can get her hands on. It drives poor Sage crazy!















1 comment:
i love the first picture haha adorbale girl!
Post a Comment