We took the girls out to ride the horses last Saturday. Melanie and her sweet girls came with us and we had a ball. Sage is slightly obsessed with Hayley and I love how well they play together, even though Hayley is four years older than her. Charlotte was terrified of the horses at first but slowly warmed up to them. She and Claire are BFF's and look identical. They love each other. Sage was a regular little cowgirl and loved every second of it.
I love this picture of her. She was watching and waiting so patiently while they ate and got saddled up.






I love this picture of her. She was watching and waiting so patiently while they ate and got saddled up.



















3 comments:
What a great experience for them.
That looks like so much fun. It's been forever since I've been on a horse!
How fun for your girls! Love the smiles on Sages face as she's riding :)
Miss you and your beautiful girls!
Post a Comment