I need to get better at documenting the crazy things Sage says. Every day that girl cracks me up. A few things lately are:
Mom. Can I have gum?
not right now.
But I won't swallow it or anything. I'll turn the batteries off in my mouth.
Hey you wanna watch this game? Watch watch watch.
Look how high I jump? My legs have batteries in them.
(at meal times) Hey mom. When I ask for more, you give me more. And don't you eat it all.
(when I'm sick) I don't want you to be sad mom. If I give you a kiss you will feel better. So come here.
When dad gets home I will show him how my skirt twirls. And my braids.
And my favorite, reoccurring request of hers happens when she needs to poop. She sits down and after a few minutes will call out to me and ask,
Will you come hold me and tickle me and blow on me?
And I do. I squat down while she does her business and tickle her back while blowing on it. For some reason, this always makes it work. She then says,
Look mom! My poop is working now!
Oh man. Could not love this kid more.
Mom. Can I have gum?
not right now.
But I won't swallow it or anything. I'll turn the batteries off in my mouth.
Hey you wanna watch this game? Watch watch watch.
Look how high I jump? My legs have batteries in them.
(at meal times) Hey mom. When I ask for more, you give me more. And don't you eat it all.
(when I'm sick) I don't want you to be sad mom. If I give you a kiss you will feel better. So come here.
When dad gets home I will show him how my skirt twirls. And my braids.
And my favorite, reoccurring request of hers happens when she needs to poop. She sits down and after a few minutes will call out to me and ask,
Will you come hold me and tickle me and blow on me?
And I do. I squat down while she does her business and tickle her back while blowing on it. For some reason, this always makes it work. She then says,
Look mom! My poop is working now!
Oh man. Could not love this kid more.















4 comments:
me, too! I'm sure glad you're keeping a record of how totally cute these babies are! :)
Too funny. I love the things little ones come up with.
Love it! What is her obsession with batteries? LOL!
That is just too cute. so funny!!!
Post a Comment