Tuesday, May 31, 2011

memorial day at the lake

We took the girls and my folks out to Canyon Lake on Memorial Day. It was super busy, but so worth it. We pitched a tent, had lots of yummy snacks, played in the dirt and water and got a nice little sunburn. It was relaxing and a nice break from the day to day grind.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Regina said...

That looks like fun! I bought Arden that swimsuit that Cahrlotte has on after you told me where you got it last year. So cute! I feel like she has a million swim suits because every time I see a cute one piece I grab it! And now I want the one Sage has on too!

Jami said...

That looks likens much fun. It was almost 100 here, and we didn't go outside at all.

Tiffany said...

What a fun day!!! I bet its so nice having your parents there by you to go do fun stuff like this with your girls! :)

Jalei & Lane said...

Those pictures are so cute! The pictures in the 2nd collage you made look vintage. Did you do anything to make them look like that? I like it.

Anonymous said...

I love the lake. What a great time. Too Fun!

sladefamilyaz said...

Cutest little swimsuits ever!