Monday, May 30, 2011

random

Just a few pics from last week and a few new things to add to Sage's crazy crack me up things she says:

She got her first canker-sore this week. She can't say "canker-sore" and calls it her "kangaroo". She keeps asking when that kangaroo is going to hop out of her mouth. When I brushed her teeth tonight, she asked, "Hey mom, that kangaroo really needs to hop out of my mouth. I'm sick of it."

When I told Charlotte that I thought she was the prettiest little thing today, Sage said, "but mom, what about me?"

When she woke up the other morning she told Clint, "Hey. Did you know I have a new friend? She's at Kafrin's house." Is it baby Kate? "Yep, that's right."

After time out earlier this week, she said "you hurt my feelings so bad." Why Sage? "because you put me in time out. That's not really nice." But you made a naughty choice and that's what happens when we don't choose the right. "Oh ya. That's right. I'll have to try again."

She's been working on saying prayers by herself lately. First she says, "I want to say the prayer without you." Which in Sage words means she doesn't want help. Well after her prayers tonight, she said "Amen" then got so sad because she, "forgot to talk to Heavenly Father about animals!!" So cute.

My dad made a comment about how boys these days sag their pants, and the word "stupid" was used. Sage turned to me and said, "Does grandpa know stupid is a naughty word?"


A few days ago the girls got in a little hitting fight. So they both had to sit in time out for a few minutes. There are tons of things I just love about this picture, none of which are how crappy it looks b/c it was taken with my camera phone. But aside from that, I love that 1. Charlotte is standing on her tip-toes. 2. Sage has her head totally buried in the wall. 3. Neither of them was crying. 4. They would have sat there all day if I told them to. They are both so good at time out. (Most of the time.) And of course they had to say sorry to each other and hug it out. I think I'd better appreciate these 'time-out/let's say sorry and make up' days while I can. I know they will get harder the older they get.

Charlotte LOVES cottage cheese. And is the messiest little eater ever. I love these pictures.

She is also obsessed with Naked juice right now. She can down a bottle in about 45 seconds. No joke.

OK I promise my kids aren't in time out all the time. I just always think they are so cute in it that I can't stand not taking a picture of it.

On our way home from a weekend at G-ma's. They were pooped! And I seriously think they are the prettiest little girls. So delicate and dainty.

Walking over to see cousin Kate

4 comments:

Jami said...

1) She says the cutest things.
2) it is so nice that you live close enough to walk over to see family.
3) love those yellow dresses

Regina said...

They are so so cute! I love the pics of Charly eating the cottage cheese! Reminds me of Arden!

Jalei & Lane said...

They are so sweet! I feel like Sage's comments are so mature for her age.

Tiffany said...

I love all your funny Sage quotes!!! :) And love the pics of your girls in time out, ha ha! Why is it kinda cute when little kids sit in time out so obediently? Madden does it too and I can't help but smile to myself when he is in time out. :)