Saturday, June 11, 2011

It's a GIRL!

We had our ultra-sound last Saturday and learned (with 80% certainty from our ultra-sound tech) that we will be welcoming our third little lady to our family in November! We are thrilled. I don't have to repaint the nursery, buy clothes, do hardly anything other than get Sage and Charlotte into their new shared room. I thought I might be forced to take a break from bow making and pink frills, but I get to enjoy the girly girl stuff for at least one other girl baby. I have said all along that I always wanted at least one more girl, so I couldn't be happier. Sage wanted a little brother, but she doesn't seem too upset but the news. The great name debate begins!

6 comments:

C Jester said...

Can't wait to hear the names! And it's so nice that you have clothes from the girls to use.-Jalei (I'm on my parents account)

Jami said...

That's great. I was always happy not to have to buy new stuff.

Tiffany said...

YAY for another girl! Three sisters, how fun!!! :)

Regina said...

Oh my goodness! Congrats!!! Send some name ideas my way if you think of any you aren't going to use! Are 3rd babies hard to name, or is it just me!?

eyre blog said...

of course she is a girl! yea!! you make some pretty sweet little girlies!!

sladefamilyaz said...

Congratulations and welcome to the three daughter club!