Tuesday, October 18, 2011

37 weeks

I'm 37 weeks today. 37!! NOT 35. I still refuse to accept an almost two week push back. We shall see. But I'm feeling fine. Uncomfortable, yes. But nothing major. I gave up on cardio at the gym as of this week and it has made all the difference in the world. I can sleep at night without horrible pain down below, so I guess that's my body's way of telling me to slow down. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and if there is zero progress, I might pick up walking again just to try to get things moving. But that never seems to help much so who knows. I don't want little girl here any earlier than need be, but I am anxious to have her. When I see all the little baby clothes and her bassinet, I get so so excited. But then when I think of the labor and delivery that has to happen for her to get here I get nervous. More excited than anything though.
Clint and I went out on our first date in a VERY long time this past weekend. We both had the most delicious meal we have ever had at Kona Grill. If you are ever that direction, get the miso-saki marinated sea bass. It's pricey but worth every penny. SO YUMMY. After dinner we thought it would be a grand idea to walk around San Tan mall. But with Clint limping on a cane and me trying to walk around in wedge heels, that was a stupid idea. Why did I wear heels? I'll tell you why. 99.9% of my maternity wardrobe is all thanks to my sis in law, who is taller than me. She's got these fantastic jeans that are too long on me and I didn't want to scuff up the bottoms, so heels were my only option. I think next time I'll just wear shorts and flip flops. Anyways. We left and hit WalMart for a gallon of milk and then headed home. It was an early night but nice to get out. Speaking of milk. How much do you go through in an average week? Our milk consumption is out of control! We go through at least 4 gallons a week. 4. And most of it is because of me. The girls each drink two sippy cups full a day, but with all the baking I've been doing I guzzle the milk like nobody's business. At least I think that's a ton for a family of 4.
Photobucket

7 comments:

Regina said...

You look fantastic! Total side note, but what happened to your braces? You didn't have them on very long it didn't seem. That was fast! Glad you and Clint got to go out and have a nice date! I only wear heels to church these days. My back was hurting SO bad on Sunday, but I refused to wear flats!

Jalei & Lane said...

You look so cute! We go through 3 gallons per week. It's all Lane.

Jalei & Lane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jalei & Lane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adria said...

That makes me feel so much better!! We go thru milk like nobody's business....and water jugs! I think Mark was a camel in another life or something! Where is the belly picture? So glad Clint is up and walking around:)

Tiffany said...

You look GREAT, Marianne!!! And I have had the miso-saki sea bass at Kona and yes, it is AMAZING! I haven't had it in a while though and now I want it! :)

Jami said...

That's a great picture of you guys. I wish I looked that good pregnant.