Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Feelings

I taught Joy school today and it was all about how it's ok to have different moods and feelings. I think these pictures are hilarious. I asked them to show me their
SCARED FACE:


EXCITED FACE:

HAPPY FACE:

LONELY FACE:


SAD FACE:

I can't get over Sage. Every single emotion was a laugh with her. She couldn't for the life of her make a frown face. It was so cute. And in case you are wondering what those plates are? Their happy/sad faces that don't look much like faces.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

37 weeks eh?! And you can put up with teaching joy school to all those kids! I would be teaching one emotion... anxiety! JUST KIDDING! I'm sure it was a lot of fun. You look super cute, and cookies for lunch? You are the coolest mom I know. =) Good luck! I can't wait to hear about the new little chick.

Jami said...

Good job!