Monday, October 3, 2011

Updates

Clint: HOME and healthy! He tires out quickly and doesn't have quite as much spunk as normal, but he's feeling better and back to work. Phew! He wants to be the Karate Kid for Halloween. Huh?

Me: Large and in charge. I had steady contractions the past few days but nothing that hurt--and I know what a real contraction feels like, so I'm not worried. Have five weeks to go and although my babies don't come early, I feel like this one might. I'm probably jinxing myself. But she has dropped and my hands and feet swell up like crazy lately and I was woken up in the middle of the night with a painful contraction the other day. So in my head that means I'll get lucky and she'll be here a few days early. (but probably not.) And my apologies to baby #3. This is the second picture I've taken of you in 35 weeks.

Photobucket
PS: does anyone know of the perfect mop? I've tried most of them and end up returning them because they just don't work as well as the old fashioned way. But it's my least favorite chore. The girls, however, LOVE to mop. Sage is super thorough.

Sage: Was horribly sick this past weekend, throwing up and coughing. She's doing much better today and is happy as a lark, but it was a long, sleepless 48 hours for the both of us. Her prayers have started to include things like, "please help me to get married one day and not have green flowers at my wedding." She is still obsessed with getting married and tells me every day that she is going to marry me but not daddy. :) She also makes it known that she is getting married in the temple as long as no one makes her have green flowers.

Charlotte: Sick as well but not throwing up. Just a cough and never once unhappy. She smiles and is agreeable and happy all day. I LOVE that kid. Her latest phrase is, "ya, sure". I'll say, "Charlotte, do you want a drink?" and she'll cock her head to the side and in her super high pitched squeaky voice say, "um, ya, sure!" It melts me.
Photobucket

We were invited by our friends to join them in Payson to watch Conference Saturday and Sunday. It was just over an hour's drive, perfect weather, perfect company, and so relaxing. Well....for Clint. :) He bunked with Charlotte who slept like an angel and I held Sage's hair back all night both nights. I was glad he got to rest though--I'm anxious for him to fully recover and have energy!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Jami said...

The girls get mo pretty every time you post a picture. You don't look bad yourself. Oh to be a cute pregnant person. Some people have all the luck.

Jalei & Lane said...

You look so cute. I love your shirt. I use the Swiffer Wet Jet. You need to have someone take the girls for a day while you go pamper yourself. Seriously. You're at the end of your pregnancy, Clint has been down & out (although not his fault), which means you have to work double time. You deserve a break!

Tiffany said...

love your belly pic! Glad Clint is home and recuperating! Finally!
And "Um ya sure!"? That is SO cute! Wish I could see it in person!
Can't wait for you to have that dang baby! I will keep my fingers crossed for you that she comes a teensy bit early ;)

Regina said...

That is so funny you say that because my babies always come late too and I have been having major anxiety that this one is going to come early! So weird! If yours does I will really start to freak out! Hah!
Very cute pictures of your pretty girls! And you look great too! You are almost there!
And about mops-I use the shark steam mop and although you are not supposed to use a cleaner with it, I do. I feel like it makes it the best of both worlds: chemicals and steam for sanitizing. :)