Friday, October 28, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

I've been meaning to take the girls to a pumpkin patch for several weeks now, but things have been a bit crazy. I decided that Thursday night was the night...Clint or no Clint. Thankfully he made it, cause the girls were out of control. I didn't want to mess with the crowds of Schnepf Farms this year so we opted for the much less expensive, less crowded Vetuccio Farms. Way more my style. They had animals, pumpkins, a little train ride, games and a bounce house. My girls were TERRIFIED of the train ride. REFUSED to play in the bounce house. And CRIED almost the whole time. It's my fault, really. Right when we got there we rode the train even though they were scared of it. I should've just let them sit for a few minutes to take it all in and adjust. They are so much like me it's not even funny. After a chat with Miss Sage, she calmed down and was able to enjoy running around and seeing all the animals. Charly was doing great until a tractor came along and hosed her while trying to spray down the dust. She was freezing cold and now has a runny nose, so that's fantastic. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Afterwards we went to Chick-fil-A for dinner and a treat. This was the first time all week that they have eaten. No lie. They are dieting or something because they just refuse food lately. But they both chowed here. Charlotte on the nuggets and Sage on a chicken salad sandwich. She LOVES those but refuses chicken nuggets. Very strange.
Photobucket
And although this has nothing to do with the pumpkin patch, how could I not put it up here?
Photobucket

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

fun day! we took madden to the pumpkin patch today too :) LOVE sage's joy school halloween hat!!! So cute!!!

Jalei & Lane said...

Love that hat. I may have E make one!

Jami said...

Pumpkin patches are so much fun. Maybe they will do better next year.

Shari said...

I'm glad you got to take them. Cute pics. I love seeing your new blog posts! :)