OK, Clint and I were all geared up to go hiking this morning, but Sage woke up at eight and was cranky and ready for her nap by nine. It's now eleven and she is STILL asleep!! So, Clint is out mountain biking (not fair) and I am done w/ my chores for the day. So, guess there's nothing left to do but blog.
We tested out our new bike trailer for FHE this week. So cute! Ya, she's a little small for it, but we made her a nice little bed and propped her all up. She wasn't too sure what to make of it at first....
but she was fighting to stay awake by the time we got home. She loved it!
This is my new favorite outfit on her. I got it at a used clothing store and LOVE it! This was funny...I wanted a few shots of her by herself, so I tried leaning her up against the couch cushions...
and splat. Down she goes.
Help!
Clint and I tried forever trying to get a shot of us both smiling at the same time, this was as close as we got. She was cracking up!!
Her new talent. Eating fingers and toes, all at once!
So the last few weeks she's been sticking out her tongue, which she's still doing. She has, however, added a new face to the list. She loves to suck her lips in and smile, which makes her cheeks look HUGE. I think she looks like a little cabbage patch doll, only cuter. I'm biased, of course. ;)


















15 comments:
Sage is SO cute! I love the trailer too. It makes it nice to all go out as a family for bike rides. Thanks again for dinner the other night...it was DELICIOUS!
Cute dress on the very bottom picture!
She does look like a cute little cabbage patch doll...but cuter! :) I agree with you! ;)
No you're not biased... she is so dang cute. She looks just like your baby pictures.
Way to go on the boot camp! You are going to do so well. I love all the new pictures of Sage, she is such a doll.
Where did you get the pull-behind? I can't decide whether to get one of those or a seat that attatches to the bike.
Sage is such a cutie!!! I love when you bring her with you.
Love the new pictures. We had a bike trailer like that when Skyler was little and it was great!
oh gosh she is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Was up?! So next time it happens that way Clint is staying home while you ride, right?
love
dad
She is so cute. We had a trailer and Kinsley hated it.
She is so happy! I love those chubby cheeks!
Marianne-
I am so excited that the bib fits her! I went home after hanging out with you-totally fun by the way-and was worried that it wouldn't. I love that header picture of Sage...she is precious!
She is seriously sooooo cute!! I love that she is a major bow head. When I have a girl the bows are gonna be the size of her head!!
I love her!!! Especially all of her little folds and huge cheeks. Those pictures are adorable.
PS. I love reading your dad's comments. What a sweet daddy you have!!!
Post a Comment