Friday, September 26, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged :)

The rules: List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, and 3 facts about yourself.
Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!



3 Joys:
1. My sweet baby. Even if I'm in a super bad mood, if she smiles at me I'm happy again. I mean, look how happy she is....



2. The feeling you get after a really long, hard workout. Makes me feel like I've accomplished something good for the day.

3. Having a clean house, candles lit, and a good book.

3 Fears:

1. Bugs. All of them. I know they're smaller and probably more afraid of me, but whatever. I hate them.

2. Burglars. I never worried about someone breaking into my home before, but enter a baby and everything wigs me out. I get scared way more easily now.

3. Losing Clint or Sage. Not something I like to think about.

3 Goals:

1. Run my first marathon in January!!! I'm so scared. I started my training last week and so far so good, but I'm a little bit terrified.

2. Make my boot camp a success! It's still a slow work in progress, but I'm making headway.

3. Eat healthier. I used to be a really healthy eater, and then I got pregnant. It's like I'm still preg, too. I CRAVE sweets. I used to have the will power to stay away, but man it's hard!

3 Current Obsessions:

1. Watching the old seasons of "Felicity". I bought them on Craig's List and am in love w/ them!

2. Blogging. Obviously.

3. Sage

3 Facts about me:

1. I'm a scorpion. I think. Is that the November sign?

2. I have seven of the best siblings in the world.

3. After several attempts w/ no stomach muscle since having Sage, I can finally do pull ups again! ha.

I'm tagging: Jalei, Regina, Amy, Audrie, and Amber

3 comments:

Regina said...

I think you meant Scorpio?? Silly girl! I love reading this stuff, it is too funny!

Jalei & Lane said...

I didn't even notice the scorpion thing. And I could never do pullups!

Tyler and Kaylee said...

I can't believe you are running a marathon! You're so amazing. I think I'll stick with 10k's... maybe someday a half, I've got weak knees. :-)