Wednesday, September 10, 2008

KICK MY BOOT CAMP

I am finally starting up my outdoor bootcamp! Wohoo!! Three years ago the vision began and it is now FINALLY going to happen. I have decided to quit teaching aerobics, which was not an easy decision to make. I have been teaching for six years and while I enjoy it, I am eager to try something new. KICKMYBOOTCAMP will be starting soon, and I am trying to work out a few details. Most importantly, I am in need of a babysitter for Sage. I am set for Mondays, but am looking for someone who might be willing to watch her for 1 1/2-2 hours on Wednesday and/or Friday from 8:30-10-30ish. (My home or yours.) If you have time in your schedule, and would like some extra moolah, PLEASE let me know. We can talk prices if you're really interested. I'd be willing to swap babysitting time for personal training sessions, too. If you'd like to learn more about either personal training or bootcamp, go to http://www.kickmybootcamp.blogspot.com/. Alright, I guess this means I really have to do it...no turning back now!

9 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

Yea! I'm so glad you're getting to do this. I remember when we were trying to think of names! Too bad I don't live closer. A personal trainer is EXACTLY what I need. Your Boot Camp Blog looks great!

Amber Larsen said...

oh I can prob do one of those days- Kins doesn't have school either one

Julie said...

Way to go, Marianne! If only I lived closer...

Kayleen said...

Boot camp huh! I'm impressed to say the least. I would be willing to watch Sage on one of those days too. Just let me know if you still need someone.

Brad and Laurie said...

I love the name:) Go get 'em, Bop! So does that mean that you will have to start paying for a gym membership now? Bummer!

Regina said...

Way to go you little entrepreneur!! It will be great! Reason #596 you should live her...to get me in shape, and I would watch Sage anyday!

the tatsaks said...

Congrats!!! I would love to take your class. Maybe you can set something up next time you are in town!

Ben and Jen McDowell said...

I wish I was there to help you out.. not that I would be much use now, but it a couple months I'll have to get the rear in gear. Umm. address is what you asked for right?? 5568 Nepal St, Denver 80249. If you ever come visit Audrie again, you'll have to let me know.

Katherine Young said...

oh, you didnt get the memo im moving out there and know only the people im related to???? hence, i will probably be free those days. haha. just kidding. i would love to do it, but only if you will be my personal trainer. haha.