Alright, I need to apologize for my last post. What a drama queen I am! It was just one of those nights, but I am over it and realizing how lame I am. I don't have much to share from this week, but wanted to show this little clip of Sage. She isn't laughing in the video, b/c the second we pull out the camera she stops. But you can kinda get the idea here. She was totally chuckling before we had the camera out. She is the BEST baby, and we are so in love with her. Oh ya, and sorry for the end of it. We are professional videographers here.
July
7 years ago















10 comments:
Don't you love that they won't ever perform for anyone else especially the camera?! it's so typical!
YOu are the best! Sage is a DOLL! I loved your last post too. It is 12:30am and I have my crafts sprawled out all over the floor attempting to make Lyla some headbands the last load of laundry is starring at me, the vacuum is out ready to use and I want to watch the 2nd volume of the history of NYC, write thank you notes, study the scriptures, learn more about photography, etc...I could go on and on. At least I'm in good company.
p.s.your background matches our car seat, diaper bag, and now our comforter!
Thank you for bidding!
That's hilarious! She never let her eyes off the camera. She is beautiful though!
Kids are good at making fools out of their parents, we have experienced...
Gotta love Kristi's post, kind of like how it is around here, bridge deck to replace, spa to finish, railing to build, trees to prune, cars to repair, horses to worm, grass to mow, games to watch, kids to raise, oh, and i almost forgot, A FREAKIN' LIVING TO MAKE...
She is too funny! It really looks like she's doing it on purpose. I love Clint asking if he should hide. You guys are the cutest family!!
Yall are the cutest doting parents! And I just want to squeeze Sages cheeks!
That is so funny! We have a lot of video's like this as well....You turn on the camera and then they go into serious blank stare mode.
Sooo cute!! Kelly makes a liar out of me ALL the time! They are kindred souls....and two of the cutest babies in the history of the world!!!
Cru does the same thing...I have so much tape of him just staring at the camera while we wait for him to talk!
Post a Comment