Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Craig's List Steal

I LOVE Craig's List!! Sage had so much fun in my parent's exersaucer that I've been searching for one for cheap. I finally found one on C list for 30 bucks! It looks brand new, and retails at 80 at Wal-Mart. Sage loves it... the little reel she has her hands on in this picture makes her laugh, she loves to watch it spin. Check out the knee fat! It has a strange fat feel to it...it's really hard, not squishy. Weird.


6 comments:

Tiffany said...

love the knee fat :)
Sage looks adorable!

Tansey Hall said...

Cade still plays in his bouncer and it gives me a chance to do some spinning. I love baby chub, it's so cute!

Chelsie said...

Craigslist is so wonderful. I love finding great deals, and that is the perfect place for it. So.. when are you free to get together? What days work best for you?

Bre said...

Yay for you! But I can beat that, I got mine from EBay for $15!

hyrum♥chelsea said...

i LOVE craigslist. my house would seriously be empty w/out it. i'm lovin the pic of sage w her tongue out. what a doll!

the tatsaks said...

Too cute. I have never purchased anything on craigs list but we have sold some stuff on it...what a great idea! I love your background.