Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Melt my heart

I know I've gone a bit overboard on pictures of Sage the past few weeks, but I can't help it. She's at the cutest stage. I had to wake her up this afternoon from her nap (which I try to avoid doing at all costs...) and this is how I went in to find her sleeping. She was covered in blankets though so I took those off so we could get the full effect of her odd position. Fingers in mouth, feet right by her head. This picture makes me so happy.
Eating her own oatmeal chocolate chip cookie and loving every second of it. She's quite the poser when I pull the camera out.
She really likes to share her food...
And her latest food favorite is goldfish. She shoves as many in her mouth as she possibly can and then tries to talk.
And my baby #2 belly....
This is the first belly pic I've taken with this baby. With Sage, I think I had 19 pictures by 19 weeks. This poor baby is already getting the shaft! We find out what we're having next Friday. I'm pretty sure it's a boy, but what do I know?

13 comments:

hyrum♥chelsea said...

you look soooo good! what a cute prego girl you are. can't wait to find out what you're having!

Jalei & Lane said...

I can't wait to hear what you're having! You look so cute!

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe how fast time has flown by. It seemed like yesterday you were running your marathon a barely preggo. I can't wait to see what you are having, and Sage is just too cute :)

Julie said...

You are so cute! You better take more pics!!

Brad and Laurie said...

after you and Clint, who is going to know 1st??

Shari said...

Ok, I bow to the parents of the mommy. After that, can we be next??

the tatsaks said...

I love sleeping pics...I need to get more of Cru sleeping. You look AMAZING!!! You are in that really cute prego stage. I cant wait to hear what you are having:)

Tiffany said...

Your belly is so cute! Can't wait to find out what you're having! :)

Jami said...

She is too cute. You are very cute pregnant too. I can't get over how much you look like your mom in that picture. I am also impressed that you don't mind having your picture taken. I stay away from the camera at all cost.

Chelsea said...

Man you guys are so cute! i cant get over how cute sage is! i cant wait to find out what you are having too! im so excited for you!!

Regina said...

I love the sleeping pictures!! And you are just as cute as can be! Can't wait for you to find out, that is the BEST part...of pregnancy I mean.

themacdonnells said...

Man, Sage pics make me smile! That full on smile of hers is contaigous :)

Can't wait to find out what you are having this time!

Ashley said...

Hey Marianne... Thanks to Chelsea I found a blog for your family! I'm so excited to see you with such a cute little girl, and little belly! Good for you! It's been a long time, and it's good to see your doing well.
Come visit us at http://richardashley.blogspot.com/

ashley (and old Texas friend)