Sunday, April 5, 2009

We be havin a GIRL!

So Clint and I were almost certain we were having a little boy, but are so so happy to be having another little girl. We are already so in love with her and so anxious to meet her. Our appointment went great, she is looking healthy and weighs 12 ounces. We've got a few really great sonogram pictures, one of her sucking her thumb and one of her waving at us. I'll try to get those up one of these days. Sage has 4 molars coming in and has had a rough few days. So other than trying to keep her happy, not too much else is getting done around here. Did I mention she is turning ONE on Wednesday?? I still haven't wrapped my head around that quite yet; time has flown by this year. Look for Bday pics!

19 comments:

Brad and Laurie said...

Happy Birthday to Sage! Her cousin Kenedi turned 2 here in Texas last week, which also seemed very unbelievable!
Well, at least grandma is there to sing to her : )

Brad and Laurie said...

I think the mass texting was a clever way to let us all know a new girl was on the way at the same time

Regina said...

Yay!!! That will be great because you don't have to buy any new stuff!! And Sage is the cutest thing ever, so I am sure this new little gal will be too! Names????

Elisha said...

We are so excited for you guys! I had a feeling you were having a girl. Besides, girls rule!!

Anonymous said...

How exciting!!! Congrats on the little girl. Her and Sage are going to be the best of friends.

Chelsea said...

Yay, congrats!! thats so exciting! cant wait to see her!

Kristina Rich said...

Clint is going to be one spoiled ladies man. 3 pretty girls just for him. Lucky guy!

Chelsie said...

I can't believe she is going to 1! That is just crazy to me. I think the last time I saw her she was like a month old. It's been way too long. So are you going to be at the shower Thursday? I would love to see you two girls, or should I say THREE!!

hyrum♥chelsea said...

how fun that you're having a girl!!! congrats. its crazy how fast the first year goes by. i can't believe that you are 20 weeks pregnant & have a 1 year old. you're amazing! i wanna see some cute little belly pics!

BJ and Alexis Gremillion said...

That is so fun that you are having another girl! They will be such good friends! I've been checking your blog all weekend because I was so excited to find out what you were having.

Jalei & Lane said...

We love girls! I can't wait to see her! And I can't believe Sage is going to be 1. Time flies!

Kayleen said...

OH yay! Now Sage will have a little friend to hang out with. I can't wait to meet girl #2, you grow em so darn cute!

Jami said...

Congratulations! Little girls are great. We can't get enough of them.

Tansey Hall said...

Congrats! You will be able to re-use all of Sage's clothes not to mention you have beautiful little girls!

the tatsaks said...

Congrats! They will be best of friends!

Virgilicious said...

marianne that is so exciting!!! this is virginia bytheway. haha. congratulations i will have to come down and meet her sometime!!

Tiffany said...

YAY for another girl!! That will be so fun for Sage to have a sister so close in age to her! Sisters are the best! :) I'm so excited for you guys! Any girl names yet???

Lizzy and Porter said...

yay! Congrats!! So there will be THREE beautiful Overton women! How fun! SO happy for ya.

The Hann Family said...

CONGRATS! Sage and the new baby will be the BEST of friends! You guys make such beautiful girls...why change it up?!?!