Sunday, April 12, 2009

Down for the count

My little gal and I have been spending lots of time in the car for work. She loves her dolls and usually does so well playing with them for the first hour or two. After that, well-it gets a little more difficult to keep her happy. Here she is at the start of our trip the other day...About an hour into it.....And she's out! I promise I was watching the road, but every time I turned around she was in a different position and so cute.I've decided I should've splurged and bought a better car seat. This stupid thing has no head rests so anytime she sleeps her poor little head flops all around.This picture was taken on a trip that wasn't as peaceful. She had to cry herself to sleep and then made little hiccup noises for the next hour, which pretty much broke my heart in half.

2 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

How come yall are in the car for an hour? Do you have to travel that far to train people?

the tatsaks said...

Adorable pics! I hate it when they make those hiccup noises...so sad!