After 4 molars and no sleep, my happy gal is back! Her other teeth coming in never bothered her, but I guess the molars are a different story. I'll be glad when they're all in! She's been so smiley now that she feels better. Here she is enjoying a few grapes.
She looks a little high in this picture, but she's really just tired. This was a funny day, let me tell ya. This story is a bit embarrassing, but I think when you're pregnant you just quit caring about things. Last week we went out for a run. It started out fine, just like any other run. We were about 2 miles from home though, when apparently God wanted to see how fast I could run when 5 mos pregnant. I was hit suddenly and explosively w/ a case of the runny dung. Seriously I thought I was going to have to hide behind her stroller and drop my drawers right outside. I tried walking, but that proved to be way too slow and painful, so I SPRINTED--one arm straight out pushing the stroller, one arm pumping back and forth as fast as possible--the two miles back home. I think I might have made my fastest mile time ever. People probably thought I was crazy running like that. And that's not even the funniest part. Usually when we get home, I take Sage out and let her crawl around while I put things away. Well no way was I taking the time to take her out. So, I strolled her right on in to the bathroom with me. I won't go in to details about me on the john, but I have to say that Sage thought it was the funniest thing she'd ever seen in her life! She was in hysterics laughing so hard. I'm not kidding, she had tears pouring down her face b/c she was cracking up. What made it even funnier was the fact that she still had her hat on sideways so she looked so stinking cute! Needless to say, we made it home in time and it was quite a morning. I might have to start running around the block 50 times instead of straying far from home, just in case this happens again!
She woke up today (Easter morning) and went right for her cowgirl hat. She has been wearing it all morning, and when I took it off at nap time she cried like I'd beat her. She's so funny sometimes. Here she is at breakfast playing peek-a-boo with it.
Here's another "I'm drunk" picture--too cute not to post.
July
7 years ago















3 comments:
That is SO FUNNY! I bet you were freaking out!
This post is hilarious! I am glad you made it!
the "drunk" pic is just too funny. She looks like she just got back from the Honky Tonk :)
Post a Comment