I've posted like mad the past few days but we've had a busy week, so oh well. Gma Overton got Sage the cutest little Easter dress, and she was so happy to show it off.
She's got this closed mouth smile going on lately and I absolutely love it.
Hunting eggs w/ daddy
The boys counting to see who found more eggs
July
7 years ago















10 comments:
Money eggs! That's what I'm talking about.
What a cute dress!! That would be fun about having girl....all the clothes!!
Congratulations on another girl, yeah! I love girls!! :) Sage is too stinking cute. From reading your posts she reminds me a lot of Kylee when she was a baby, she was soo good and happy ALL the time... I should have enjoyed it more because then came Makenzie!! haha... I thought Makenzie was soo cranky as a baby but everyone told me she wasn't that bad it was just because I was spoiled with Kylee. Hopefully your next one isn't like that, haha. :)
I have been so out of the loop- Yay for another girl! That is so exciting! And Sage's dress is so cute!
Cute pics! I love the one of her asleep in the carseat!
Hi there
I love the one of her sitting on the blanket with the basket. She has the cutest smile.
What a cute Easter dress, and I LOVE her new closed smile! Can't believe she is a year...so fun!
Ok, so I LOVE seeing pics of Sage! She is the absolute prettiest baby girl I have ever seen! I love your new header pic :) I doubt you ever stop smiling when she's around!
So glad your having a girl, even if you wanted a boy, Cailyn and Anna are best of friends. The books, they were good. If I had to read any, that was prob the best choice. I will watch the movie now though. After saying I had no desire to. Love Sage's easter dress. She always looks like the happiest girl in the world. Also love the pink hat. Hope you are feeling good and talk to you soon.
Post a Comment