Friday, March 19, 2010

Beheaded Baby

Sage is a great sleeper. At least 12 hours at night, at least 2 hours during the day. PLUS, she loves her bed. LOVES it. Will lay in there all day if I let her. So I was surprised today when I heard frantic screaming coming from her bedroom. "HEP MOM! HEP MOM!" were the cries I heard. I feared the worst. Did she fall? Was there a scorpion? What was in there attacking her? I about died when I went in and found her so very distraught over this:

Photobucket
(and thanks to Julie for introducing me to photobucket...I might get addicted.)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Poor poor Abby. Not to be confused with big Abby. All of her baby dolls are named Abby, and I accidentally left big Abby at Amber's house today, so little Abby was her bed companion. Looks like little Abby needs some doctoring.

5 comments:

Julie said...

ahhh, I misunderstood your centered question. "in the beginning" when you first chose a layout for your blog you just happened to choose a template that is set up that way.

Go into 'customize', and then choose 'pick new template'

I can't remember which one I have, but 'minima stretch' comes to my brain. But click a few until you get what you want....

LOVE THE BIG PICS BTW!

Julie said...

you are fast!

Shari said...

Oh, poor Sage! That doll has had it's head off many, many times, I'm sure. When I was little I thought it was interesting that the head would come off and go back on... I hope it didn't traumatize her too much!! :)

Jalei & Lane said...

How sad! She looks so upset in the 3rd picture. And I love how she names all of her dolls Abby.

Allie said...

Oh how hilarious! I love her calling you for help! What a cutie that sage is!