Another relaxing Sunday today--PERFECT weather. We spent the morning outside before putting everyone (mom and dad included) down for naps. I wish every day was Sunday.
Headed to the park. Abby in tow, of course.
If you have never seen this child run, you are missing it out. It is one of the FUNNIEST things I've ever seen. She's got the girliest little trot out there. One day I plan to teach her to really run, but for now--well it's just too cute. She pumps her arms and shakes her fanny like you wouldn't believe!
The progression: Abby, I need to borrow your clothes. Naked Abby.
Using Abby's pants to clean the park and wipe the sand back into the sand pile.
Pushing the sand all the way back down where it belongs.
And again, the happiest baby ever born. check out the teeth!
Ok, you're gonna laugh, but I seriously thought that doll was Charlotte in that second picture down, riding in the front of Sage's little car! If you just glance at it really fast, it seriously looks like her, especially since she looks just like a doll, perfect little round bald head and all! Then when I kept scrolling down and saw the pics of Sage carrying the baby down the street and then laying it down on the cement, I realized it was a doll ;)
CUte pics! That's so funny that Sage has a name for her baby doll. And love the post below. I have never been barfed on in the face yet, but Michael has a few times and I laughed my butt off!
4 comments:
Ok, you're gonna laugh, but I seriously thought that doll was Charlotte in that second picture down, riding in the front of Sage's little car! If you just glance at it really fast, it seriously looks like her, especially since she looks just like a doll, perfect little round bald head and all! Then when I kept scrolling down and saw the pics of Sage carrying the baby down the street and then laying it down on the cement, I realized it was a doll ;)
CUte pics! That's so funny that Sage has a name for her baby doll. And love the post below. I have never been barfed on in the face yet, but Michael has a few times and I laughed my butt off!
I LOVE the sunglasses on the girls! I can't believe Sage cleans the park. She really is your child. How has Charly done with the teething process?
your girls are too cute for words!
Post a Comment