Final egg hunt this year. Thank heavens. Sage and Connor found a few and lounged on the trampoline checking out the loot while Kinsey scored and found about 60 eggs. Go Kinsey! (and thanks for taking the candy off my hands.) I have done nothing but eat the past few days. It's gotten a little out of hand. I made a pie (thanks, Jalei!) and ate pretty much the whole thing by myself. Then I made a delish recess peanut butter platter and can't seem to stop eating it. I feel so disgusting. SO. It's junk food diet time again. It's 4:47PM on Tuesday, and I'm giving up ALL CHOCOLATE AND CANDY FOR THE NEXT SIXTY DAYS. That's right folks. Went thirty days last time and felt so good after. It's either feast or famine with me--I have no self control in the sweets department, so I'm done eating that crap for the next two months. Think I'm kidding? Nope. I'm going to feel so much better!!!
July
7 years ago















5 comments:
Good luck. I stay away from them on the weekdays, but I have to have some on the weekends.
Wow, I can't believe you can hold out for that long! I ate 2 full size snickers today. I keep telling myself I need to quit that habit, but I still always have to have some kind of sweet in the house in case I break. And when I don't have one around I usually get really irritable!
those reeses pb eggs are the devil! i ate soooo many. i wish i could not eat sugar for two months. i'm sure i'd feel a whole lot better!!
I love the pics. Too bad bj made us leave early. Good luck on your no sweets homie, you've got this.
no self control?? Um...if you can go 30 (not to mention 60!) days without sweets, then you definitely have more self control than me. I would never even attempt such a crazy thing. I would probably go insane. Can't live without my sweets and my soda. thats why I run ;)
Post a Comment