Is the BEST baby ever. She is always smiling, constantly flapping her arms all over the place, and loves to scrunch up her face and stiffen her arms and legs out when she gets excited. She is still not on the charts in the weight department, but we're working on it. The little stinker still won't take a bottle. For the past three days I've only nursed her morning and night--I think I only have a day left of milk and she'll be on her own. It makes me sad to think that I won't get to have that bond with her anymore. Sometimes I think it's a good thing my babies love nursing so much; it makes me slow down during the day and snuggle on them for a few minutes. Sometimes life gets so hectic that there just aren't enough moments in the day to snuggle on them at this age. I've been smuggling formula into her baby food to try to get liquids in her, but only an ounce at each feeding. She will finally take apple juice from a bottle, but even then it's not much. AND--she's already very picky. If I dilute the juice or try to give her water she freaks out. Annoying.
I LOVE the stage C is in. She's just so innocent and perfect. She is almost crawling. I give her another week and I'll have to move EVERYTHING. She scoots around and army crawls all over the house right now. She loves to lick my tile floors so I'm mopping like crazy lately. (I detest mopping. It's my least favorite chore.) She's not sleeping quite as much as Sage was at this age, but I can't complain. She sleeps at least 12 hours at night and takes two 2 hour naps during the day. Sage was sleeping around 13 hours at night at this age, but whaaa whaa, right? She's got two teeth still and they are RAZOR sharp. She loves to blow bubbles and barf all over the place, although the barf isn't as bad now that she's not drinking anything. LOVE my baby.






I LOVE the stage C is in. She's just so innocent and perfect. She is almost crawling. I give her another week and I'll have to move EVERYTHING. She scoots around and army crawls all over the house right now. She loves to lick my tile floors so I'm mopping like crazy lately. (I detest mopping. It's my least favorite chore.) She's not sleeping quite as much as Sage was at this age, but I can't complain. She sleeps at least 12 hours at night and takes two 2 hour naps during the day. Sage was sleeping around 13 hours at night at this age, but whaaa whaa, right? She's got two teeth still and they are RAZOR sharp. She loves to blow bubbles and barf all over the place, although the barf isn't as bad now that she's not drinking anything. LOVE my baby.

















7 comments:
She is such a tiny little thing! What are you going to do when you stop breastfeeding since she's not taking a bottle? That's scary!
She is too cute. Have you tried a sippy cup with the soft nipple or one with a straw? They work well for Eleanor.
I seriously think she's the cutest baby in the world. I usually want to comment on all of your posts about your girls but I don't want to creep you out too much. Like I'm totally fine with her marrying Josh one day. And if we aren't neighbors by then, I think we should find each other just so they can fall in love. That's not too creepy, right?
Stupid.. I just wrote you a comment and it didn't work... so I'm seeing if this works before I write another one!
K, sorry for the last lame post.. but what I orginally said is Lucky on her sleeping patterns... but I understand, cause when Lexee actually slept good, I was still WAY tired! And I am with you on the hate mopping! Yuck! Also, I am so there with you on the nursing, Thanks for reminding me to be grateful for that time! :)
I thought those looked like Texas Bluebells! Can't mistake that. Your girls are adorable and yes, lets keep working on their wedding arrangements with my nephews. I would love it!! Miss seeing you and your family. . .miss Arizona too, miss warm weather. . .okay enough of that for one post. haha, hope you are all well!
she is seriously such a good baby...and so freaking adorable! Just wait til she is crawling....yikes! I was so excited for Madden to and now I wish I could go back in time to when he would just stay in one place wherever I put him! :)
Post a Comment