We've had a fun Easter WEEK!
FRIDAY, we went on an egg hunt at our neighborhood park....

(i realize i look like a scrub here. we were going on a long bike ride right after the hunt so i didn't want to dress up. plus i'm lazy.)

(daddy even made an appearance! his crew was working in our subdivision so he stopped by for a few minutes. it made Sage's day!)
FRIDAY, we went on an egg hunt at our neighborhood park....
(i realize i look like a scrub here. we were going on a long bike ride right after the hunt so i didn't want to dress up. plus i'm lazy.)
(daddy even made an appearance! his crew was working in our subdivision so he stopped by for a few minutes. it made Sage's day!)
SATURDAY, we hunted eggs in our backyard, colored eggs, and ate eggs.
SUNDAY, we hunted more eggs, ate entirely too much food, watched Conference, and played.
Sage is showing off her new "CTR" bracelet here, and her basket from gma and gpa
This child did have her skirt on at one point. She pooped all over it before I even had my camera out though. Next time.















7 comments:
Looks like the girls had lots of fun. Eleanor even liked finding eggs. They are rattles to her.
Happy Easter! Love the girls adorable matching outfits! Where did you get them??
ur girls look so cute! glad you guys had a good easter :)
I love that Sage is so into it!
I love that their outfits match! Looks like yall had a blast!
I seriously LOVE your little girls! They are both so beautiful!!! And I love their sweaters...too cute! Glad you had a good Easter!
Love their little green outfits! And I cannot believe Charlotte only weighs 12lbs!!! Kelly weighed 13 at 2 months!!! I was wondering how you were carrying around an 8 month old in the Bjorn! Kelly was way too heavy when he was that old!! Hope things get better!!
Post a Comment