Twelve straight hours of screaming. No naps. Green nose. Lots of slobber. Teething stinks. But, we made it.
Poor Charly had a rough day yesterday. (so did mommy.) She cried and cried and then cried some more until I had to just let her scream in bed before I cried myself. She was just miserable until the cold medicine I gave her knocked her out around six oclock last night. I had planned to wean her this weekend (still won't take a bottle), but since she was miserable and sick already I just couldn't do it. So that'll be an adventure for next weekend. After a few miles in the stroller last night while Clint was at Conference, she finally fell asleep. (ps...I took her to the doc the other day to make sure she was gaining weight, and she's not. She's still 12 lbs and is not on the charts anymore. I've been pumping her full of baby food and cereal as much as I can. She's gonna have to learn to take a bottle one of these days!)
Poor Charly had a rough day yesterday. (so did mommy.) She cried and cried and then cried some more until I had to just let her scream in bed before I cried myself. She was just miserable until the cold medicine I gave her knocked her out around six oclock last night. I had planned to wean her this weekend (still won't take a bottle), but since she was miserable and sick already I just couldn't do it. So that'll be an adventure for next weekend. After a few miles in the stroller last night while Clint was at Conference, she finally fell asleep. (ps...I took her to the doc the other day to make sure she was gaining weight, and she's not. She's still 12 lbs and is not on the charts anymore. I've been pumping her full of baby food and cereal as much as I can. She's gonna have to learn to take a bottle one of these days!)


We got home and I decided to let her sleep in the garage for a while. Sage was a wonderful babysitter and kept a close eye on her for me. She's holding the garage door open here and watching her. She stayed in that bumbo seat for a good five minutes (like an hour in adult world time) making sure her little sis didn't wake up. It was pretty sweet.















3 comments:
ok, that is so cute that Sage sat there and watched her for you, ha ha! :) And I cannot believe she is only 12 lbs!!! That is insane! She is so tiny and skinny!! Good luck with the weaning!
That stinks. So all of the crying was from teething? Now I'm scared!
Poor mommy and baby. It will get better I am sure of it. Good luck with everything!!!
Post a Comment