Friday, September 3, 2010

New Car Seat!

I realize Charlotte is still four pounds too light to technically be put in a forward facing car seat. BUT, I was too excited. I thought she would LOVE it. This is how we started our trip out:


All smiles in their matching car seats. C was a little unsure of things, but she was happy. Until she got car sick, barfed all over my van, her seat, herself, and me. That's right. It wasn't pretty. And it stank. But after a few more rides she got used to it.

4 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

I can't believe she got car sick! I guess it takes a while to get used to driving a new way. Poor thing!

Jami said...

That is too sad. Hopefully she will get over it. I can't imagine having to clean that up more than once.

Regina said...

Oh no! Thats stinks! Glad she is over it! Arden is only 3 months and I can't wait to face her forward! I hate squishing in the passenger seat!

Matt and Megan said...

That happened to our oldest when we turned him around!! Totally got car sick!! I have never heard that happen to anyone else!! Good Times!! HA!