Thursday, September 30, 2010

Shower time

I usually don't let the girls take showers with me. Too many bodies, not enough room. But, they LOVE it and Sage asks me every time I shower if she can too. So tonight, I threw them in. For like a half hour. No toys needed--they just love to drink the water and splash. Sage sits on the drain so the water gets a nice puddle and they just splash away. They love to give kisses through the glass, and I was cracking up at how cute they looked. Oh man I love my babies!

PS...Charlotte took her first steps yesterday!!!! She's super wobbly still, but we're working on it. Pictures/video soon.




3 comments:

Jami said...

Love the pictures.

Ben and Jen McDowell said...

What awesome faces to look at! The NY trip looked like a lot of fun. So jealous you can do that..

eyre blog said...

This could be the cutest thing i've seen all day. thanks for posting this.