OK my dad said I didn't look pregnant last week when I was at home visiting. So dad, did a weeks time change anything? I swear I get bigger every day. Funny story for you all. I was wearing a normal pair of dress pants today at work. Went to pick up my class from the cafeteria and bent down to pick up a piece of trash. I bend over and hear a loud "pop"! Look down and my button is rolling across the floor!! My kids and the other teachers had quite a laugh. So without a button my zipper wouldn't stay up, and I spent the rest of the afternoon holding my pants on. Time for maternity pants, I guess.
July
7 years ago















12 comments:
You look so cute!! Ok, if you think you're bad....look on my friends list and look at Kimberly and Toby....that is my sister. The poor thing, she's 20 weeks today and looks like she's about to deliver! She can feel for ya!
Great pic! And yes dear, it's time for maternity pants. You'll love them. They aren't too cute, but they are so comfy. And you dont look like 30 weeks! You look right on target, you look great!
Funny story! Try Old Navy or Target for some maternity wear.
It's so fun seeing you with a buddah! Meaning Buddah belly and not booty! Just thought I'd clear that one up early. Though in the end you'll probably join the rest of us pregnant women with a buddah booty as well. So it goes! Welcome to motherhood and eveything that comes with it! You look darling!
You look so cute pregnant!!! I cant wait to hear what you are having!!! Im so excited for you!!!
Sorry I didn't come help you paint...I wanted to! Are you still wanting to do stripes in the den? Let me know when you need help next, and I'll see what I can do! Take care, be careful painting!
you are too fetchin cute! feeling better? time to hang out? can't wait to see you! want to see your new casa.
Oh my goodness! You look so cute! I cant believe how fast your tummy is growing! We need to have another girls night SOON! : ) Maybe the first weekend in November?? The 2nd or 3rd?? : )
Love the buddah belly too! I bet your kids at school think it's so cute!
And welcome to buddah booty world!
(Like you will ever have one or Stac for that matter!)
You look amazing! I love belly pics. Have fun looking for maternity stuff. amazingly enough, burlington has some great finds...
Marianne.... you look FANTASTIC!! I am so glad I found you, hope you don't mind. How are things going? You sound like wonder woman... and a teacher! How fun. Good luck with everything, I guess I'll keep checking on you. I love the pictures of you prego, so keep them coming!
target.com and oldnavy.com always have good clearance sales on maternity clothes. but a good trick i learned and use cuz i havent gotten my maternity clothes out of storage yet, is to rubberband your button. it sounds wierd but it lets you wear your normal clothes a little longer. slip one end around the button, pull the rubberband through the button hole and then loop it back onto the button. works like a charm! yay babies! :)
Post a Comment