Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Funny Girl in School

OK so this little gal here is my (--how do I say this nicely--) I should be in 3rd instead of 5th grade, can't get my work done, dress myself and forget to shower little angel who is ALWAYS obliviously unaware of what is going on. She walks in today with a dryer sheet attached to her shirt that was on backwards. When I brought it to her attention, she laughed and put the dryer sheet in her pocket. For later, I guess. Who knows. Sometimes funny stuff like this makes the job go by quicker!

2 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

Wow! She sounds like a few of my half retarded little ones!

laurice. said...

Hey Marianne...It's Laurice Lines...Romney now but anyway....I came across you site and thought I would say hi! You look so cute as a little pregnant girl! I am excited for you! We have a blog also it is dlcromney.blogspot.com Stay in touch!