Sunday, October 14, 2007

Just call me Suzy Homemaker.

OK so these pictures aren't the greatest, but I made my own curtains! Cheaper than buying them, and you get to pick your own fabric. Don't look too close though, because my sewing needs work.
While I was in TX, Clint suprised me with this! I had mentioned wanting one a few weeks ago, and he was putting the finishing touches on it when I got home. What a gem. It's kinda hard to see what it's supposed to be, but it's like an oversized picture frame with no backing--eventually when we have family pictures they will go inside the "frame". It's going to be our "Family" wall.


4 comments:

Jenni said...

You are sooo talented. Teach me how...I love those curtain hangy-things...You have great taste!

Regina said...

I love that "Family wall" thing. I may steal that idea. Dont hate me!

Debbie said...

I am beyond impressed that you made your own curtains!! I am totally coming over soon to see your new house and so you can show me how to make curtains!!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Deb...come on over! It's way easy, it took about 3 hours.