Nick is so cute with the kids. He's so cute period.
So this is half of us piled in the van to make a Target run. The A/C on the van is out, so by the time we got there we were all soaked in sweat. Lovely smell considering I have the nose of a bloodhound. Check out Kris. The poor girl missionaries are in for it! (I'm biased, of course.)

While at Target....dead battery in the van! (I swear, my parents really do have the worst luck of anyone I've ever met.) BJ came and gave us a jump, while we stood on our heads trying to keep the kiddos entertained.
Audrie's little girl, Kenedi, the cutest baby in the world.

July
7 years ago















2 comments:
Looks like ya'll had a lot of fun! I didn't know Audrey had two kids, and Amber is on her second so you have some catching up to do!
I know. My dream of being done with having babies by the time I'm 30 is way out the window.
Post a Comment