First things first. My appointment was today and we have been given a clean bill of health!! No problems with her heart, and she has already grown a whole pound in one week!! They tried to get a 3D shot of her face, but she was sitting too low and her feet were literally IN her face. The doctor kept saying that she'd never seen a baby that looked more squished! So, we are super relieved and excited to say the least!
Yes, you are seeing correctly. That is a face drawn on my poor stomach. The other teachers on my team thought it would be funny to make me dance around to make the face make "faces". Do I like being the center of attention like that? NO! If you look closely, in fact, you can see the huge pit stains of embarrassment!
The tiara was totally my idea. I brought it myself. Kidding.
OK check these out!!!! This stroller was a gift from one of my personal training clients. I was just leaving after our last appointment when he unveiled this thing that was covered by a sheet in his garage. I started bawling! We registered for a cheapy jogging stroller, but he got us this one instead- it has a pedometer AND speakers that play your ipod music!! It is way rad.
This one is so cool too. At the shower, all the teachers pitched in and got us our car seat/stroller combo that saved us an arm and a leg. We are so lucky!!! This little girl is really going to have the best ride in town!















11 comments:
Cute belly! I can't say the same about mine anymore... I don't think it's supposed to look like yours after 15 months... hmmmm
That is so funny! Great shower idea. Do you go to people's houses to personal train? You got the hook up on that stroller! I've never heard of such a thing!
thats awesome! im so happy the baby is healthy. does this mean you are coming ont he ski trip??
your comment about being the center of attention made me laugh, i would hate that...hopefully that game will not be at my shower whenever i have one.
What awesome gifts!!!! You are so lucky! And I LOVE the belly pics!!!!! Your baby must be so super squished!! Your belly is tiny! When are you due again???
I am so incredibly happy for you that sweet baby girl is doing great! I can't imagine how much you have worried until today. I checked your blog everyday to see if there was news. I am so glad it was such great news, she is lucky girl to already have a mom and dad who care as much as yall do. We love you and can't wait to hear more about all the final plans and nursery completion! Love, Allie
you are sooo hooked up! those are wonderful presents! sorry again I missed you last night! love you!
Yea for baby!! I knew everything would be just fine! Also, we have that Jeep stroller in green, we obviously havent used it yet, but it's our favorite toy. It's awesome! Did you get lots of great stuff at your shower?
Geez- You got some awesome gifts- fun to know people that really appreciate you and go all out. And That jogger sounds awesome, I'm sure you'll get some good use out of it!
I'm so glad that things with the little lady are going well. Though the whole worry thing is never over...wouldn't life be so much easier?
Love the new jogging stroller! I've never even owned one. Guess that's says how much I run. Anyway...I can't wait to hear the delivery story!!!!
I just wanted to leave a random comment for you. I keep thinking about you because I can't wait to hear all about your delivery and how you feel after, and everything! Enjoy your last couple weeks and sleep all you can!
What a fun party you had at school. Don't you just love being spoiled with presents for your baby. I loved it! Your nursery is beautiful. Maybe if your are lucky we will end up coming to your house once the baby comes. Let me know if I can do anything to help you once baby girl comes!
Post a Comment