Thursday, March 27, 2008

Update

No picture today, but I wanted to let everyone know that we are scheduled to be induced on April 8th at 5AM!! My mom is flying in on the 4th and when I asked my doctor if there was any chance of inducing if I hadn't gone by my due date (the 9th), she was like....what day do you want to have her?? She let me pick! I was totally shocked. So, if I haven't had her by then--which I'm still hoping to go sooner-then the 8th it is! I will keep you posted.

7 comments:

Jenni said...

Yipee, Marianne! However, we are going to be in Hawaii so we will have to wait to see her! I bet you are so excited!

Tiffany said...

Woo-hoo!!!!! How exciting! The countdown begins... I can't wait to meet her! :)

Caroline C. Bingham said...

Nice.

so, what are you gonna do to get her here sooner? I swear to you, evening primrose oil works like a charm....

Katherine Young said...

woo hooo!!!!! how exciting for you.

Regina said...

oh my gosh i am SO excited! Trust me, it's better than being a week and a half over due! I can't wait to hear your labor and epidural stories! I wish you lived closer. this is so not right!

Chelsie said...

That is so soon Marianne! I can't beleive it. I went a week over and it was torture. That is great your doctor is letting you pick when you want to be induced. Good luck.

Ben and Jen McDowell said...

Good luck with everything!! I am excited to see cute pictures of your baby girl! And your baby shower looked perfect, Amber and your Aunt did a Great job.. Enjoy your last nights with Clint!