Saturday, March 8, 2008

Nursery is ALMOST finished!

Well, after five long months of me complaining, we are 90% done with the baby room! We still have some finishing touches to make and decorations to put up, but it is finally looking like we imagined. Here are a few pictures of the beginning stages..... If you know me at all, you know the mess was driving me CRAZY.

Ta-Da!!! Picture a crib/changing table and rocking chair on the deck, dresser on the floor, and lots of cute pink accents. I am so excited for it to be finished!






11 comments:

Naylor Family said...

That is absolutely AMAZING! I can't believe Clint can do all that! Very Impressive! Now I really NEED to come over and see your house....well, and you too! Take care!

Jalei & Lane said...

Wow! My jaw is on the floor! I can't believe Clint actually built a deck in the baby's room...you sure do dream big! It looks wonderful!

Chelsea said...

Oh my goodness, words cant even describe how beautiful that is, and is going to be!! I cant beleive it. I love it, love it, love it!!!! Amazing!!!!

Becky Rogers said...

That is really great. Your baby room is going to look so neat with everything in it. Way to go Clint. I want to come over and see it too.

Tiffany said...

Wow!!!! Um...can Clint come do my baby nursery with a little deck in it someday??? Cuz that is seriously so cool! I am jealous! It looks amazing!

Allie said...

Impressive! Sean is over here with his jaw hangin open! Those two could really play together! Can't wait to see the finished product!

Debbie said...

I LOVE IT!! That is so impressive that Clint can do all of that! I will try to come over and see it soon since I haven't even seen the rest of the house yet!

Tiffany said...

Ok, I am so in love with your nursery that I showed these pics to Randy and asked him if he could build that for me someday when we have a baby and he said yes : ) But only once we are in the house we are staying in (which is NOT here in Maricopa!) Someday... : )

Tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Monson Family said...

That looks beautiful! You are so lucky to have such a handy/creative husband. There are lots of handy/creative husbands I guess, but he takes it to a whole new level! He is awesome! It looks beautiful!!! Perfect for a sweet little girl.

Regina said...

Wow! That is all I can say! That is so unique, I love it. You are so creative, how in the world did you come up with that? You have such a handy hubby!