OK I am well aware that this is not a flattering photo AT ALL, but check out my new feet!! I was sick last week and stayed home from work for two days. While I was up resting, my feet grew to three times their normal size. It's pretty nasty looking. Now that I am back to work and on my feet again, they are back to normal--thank heavens!
July
7 years ago















6 comments:
HAHA!! That's funny, for me it was the opposite. When I was on them, they ballooned. Especially if I wore heels. Have you tried poking them and seeing how long they stay indented? It's super! I'm sorry, but I am so glad someone else is going thru it too!!
Ha ha, that is a funny picture! :)
Just looking at that makes me remember how "fun" the end of pregnancy is:) I am so sure you are SO ready to have her!! Well I am glad they went back to normal!
haha, im sure youre loving this. haha.
I am so sorry, Marianne! Isn't it so fun? I can't believe how swollen your poor feet were, yikes! I'm glad that you were able to rest them! I can't wait for her to be here! Only two more weeks?
HAHAHA I can laugh at this because my feet look the same or worse my entire last month of pregnancy. Odn't be scared if they get even worse right after you have her. Mine always blow up in the hospital and then it goes away in like a week.
About the make-up... I don't know if you are going to be in Houston for Dave's wedding... but i was thinking I'd bring a bunch of my make-up and we could do a make-up party. Stacy and Kristy are always asking to do one so I thought it would fun to do it then. I hope you guys are going to be there!
Post a Comment