For those of you who see my family very rarely, here are a few pictures from their Spring Break trip to Angel Fire, NM. They rented a little house about a mile from the resort and had a ball. The extra person next to Beej is his friend Chase, but I'm not sure who the other guy next to Craig is. I didn't think anyone else went; maybe he just wanted to be in the picture. ;)
Go Dustin!!!
Go Dustin!!!




















10 comments:
Skiing sounds like so much fun! I love your family :)
that was Zac Wilson...poor guy said about two words the whole trip!!
I'm soooo sorry about your swollen feet! I bet you're so ready to be done with this whole pregnancy thing. For some reason I feel like you've been pregnant forever!! Maybe it's because I thought you were like a week behind Amber.
Wish I could have gone to the shower with all the cousins! We miss you guys!
Cute pics! Looks like tons of fun!
Aaaahhhh! Today is the big day! I have been thinking about you all day! Hope you feel better fast so you can get to blogging! Can't wait to hear all about it!
YEA!!!!! We hear she is here. YEA! I wish I was there so bad to see her and to see you as a mom of your own kid! Lucky girl!
Congrats!!!!!!!! I cant' wait to see pics of your sweet little girl! We are thinking about you guys! CONGRATS AGAIN!!!!!!! And give her a big kiss from Liam and Arie!
I am so excited to meet your little girlfriend! I hear she is beautiful. I am glad everything went well and that baby girl is healthy, and good. Congrats!
Yeah!! You have picture of Sage on your blog! I have been checking every day because I have been so excited to see her. She is so cute Marianne. I am so happy for you. There is nothing like becoming a Mother. It is just so wonderful. Congrats girl!
YEA!!!! Finally! She is so stinkin cute. Just like a little princess! More please.
Post a Comment