Sunday, November 2, 2008

Climbing onto my soapbox....

First: I apologize to my neighbors if you ever read this post.
Second: All night parties stopped being fun the second you have babies. And apparently, our neighbors don't have kids yet. A couple times a month, they throw these all night parties in their back yard; complete with loud voices, bright lights and blaring music. Not just any old music, either....very loud Spanish music. (Let me clarify too, that I don't not like Spanish music, but it's especially annoying at 3AM.) From 10 till about 4 this morning, that's all I heard. I tried waking Clint up but once he's out there is no waking him up. I swear if someone ever breaks in it'll be up to me to save us all. Anyway, Clint says next time it happens we're calling the police. I HATE being that neighbor, but come on. When you share a fence w/ four neighbors, you've got to know that the music is keeping everyone up, right? Have a little respect!!!! I so badly want to take our stereo out to our backyard and turn it up as loud as it will go and put it right on the fence, so they can't sleep in this morning. Clint won't let me though. Grrrr....I told him to be prepared for a very cranky Marianne today.

7 comments:

Elisha said...

Yeah, that's really annoying! Fortunately, we have really boring neighbors (I guess that's a good thing!) How are you doing? We missed you, but hopefully you're doing better!

Connie said...

I was at that party- It was awesome! haha just kidding. We can't hear the music over here- Is is the guys behind you? I sympathize- I hate that. That, and barking dogs at 3 am.

the tatsaks said...

Man I am totally annoyed just reading this. I am with you...I would have given them a nice wake up call with really loud twangy country music!!!

Castaneda 5 said...

we have similar issues here! I'm with you, I would have put my stereo up on the fence the next morning!

Jalei & Lane said...

You should make Clint go over there during the day & have a little talk with them. That is so rude of them! We get a little of that too living in an apartment. Sometimes I'll jump up & down real hard on the floor to see if they shut up.

Regina said...

If it was really that bad, I would totally call the cops. That is just rude!!!

Shari said...

How about you put your stereo on the fence at 8 am when they are trying to catch a nap after a long night? The other neighbors probably won't mind! :) (or...let me know next time, and I'll call and report them!) "Yes, officer, I can hear it clear out here in Queen Creek!"