Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The simple things.


I am so grateful for the simple things in life. Things like....See's candies when I feel blue, a new movie like Twilight to look forward to, good friends and the GREAT advice they give (thank you, Kristina!! ;)), my hard working hubby, and of course my sweet baby who will sleep through my runs no matter how long they are, who will lay down and play with stuffed animals while I work, and who is ALWAYS smiling at me, even when I'm not looking at her. I honestly don't know what I did to get so lucky.

7 comments:

themacdonnells said...

Sage is just the absolute cutest baby girl I have ever seen! She is always happy in all of her pictures! You are very lucky to have such a cute and happy baby! It just makes being a mommy that much sweeter!

Regina said...

Awww! I love this post! You are so right!

Kristina Rich said...

You're welcome! Okay, I must say how excited I am to hang out tonight. YAY! Typing just doesn't do the excitement justice! I can't wait. Sage is the darn sweetest baby! I think Coulson may be her in boy form becuse they are both so laid back. We are lucky! I love the hat!!

Chelsea said...

Sage is so cute! i just love checking this and seeing your cute pictures! you have such a cute family!! im so happy for you!!

Anonymous said...

that is so awesome! Sometimes it's those little things that get us through the day. And Sage is about the cutest little girl I have ever seen.

the tatsaks said...

I love Sage...she is sooooo cute and happy. What a blessing! If you keep making babies like this you might have more than your mom!

Tiffany said...

I swear she is the happiest baby ever! She is always smiling!!! I love it! :) She's adorable in these pictures... ;)