Saturday, November 22, 2008

Mad Mud Run


We headed out bright and early this morning to Scottsdale where we ran in the Mad Mud Run. It was a short four mile trek w/ obstacle courses along the way and a mud pit at the end. All in all very fun! Here's Kristina posing in all her muddy glory.






Thank you BJ and Katherine for babysitting for us!

7 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

That's my kind of race. I never got to do the one in Dallas :(

Kristina Rich said...

she did. If you check it out again you can see her throwing mud in my face. Judd and I watched it over and over and laughed for like 10 minutes. Too funny! you didn't look to dirty yourself!

Regina said...

You are such a trooper!!

the tatsaks said...

I want to do one! Jalei and I were supposed to but it never happened.

Allie said...

What a fun run! Yall all look so HOT in your mud! Ok, I have to know where yall got those I love Vampires shirts! I think they are sooooo cute! What a fun girls night out! We went as a girls night too, even though I've never read the books, and I loved it so much, now I am dying to read them!

Becky Rogers said...

That looks way fun! But hey, anything that involves mud is a great time!

Julie said...

You gals are nuts! Awesome!! Love the new pics. Your baby is getting big!