For Thanksgiving this year, we spent a few hours out with Clint's folks, eating WAY too much food, then visited w/ my family at my Aunt and Uncle's house for a bit. My cousin just had a baby and I am now officially baby hungry. Ha ha. Little Reef is so small and sweet. I couldn't get enough of him. Seriously Jeni, when can I babysit?? Anyway, we've really enjoyed the past few days, just hanging out as a family. Clint has been super stressed with work lately, and it is AMAZING how different he is when he winds down and lets himself relax for a few days! We've really had fun together. Thursday morning we ran in the turkey trot. Sage was so good; she talked to people the entire run. Everyone kept wanting me to stop so they could talk to her. I've decided that the turkey trot and my competitive nature don't go well together. Especially when you're pushing a stroller. The first mile I was fuming b/c nobody wanted to let a big stroller through. Once it cleared out it was all good.
Here she is all bundled up. It wasn't that cold, but I don't want her getting sick. Plus she just looks so cute in her winter gear.
Look close at Sage. She is always staring at me when we try to take pictures like this. It's so cute!
So Sage has this new little half smile she's been doing. She presses her lips together, almost like she's trying not to smile but just can't help it.
See? SO CUTE.
It's hard to tell b/c of my brown couch in the background, but she's wearing reindeer antlers. I couldn't resist. She kept them on all day, too.
And finally....we've reached the baby-proofing stage. She's army crawling all over the place so we went out Friday morning and got ourselves a gate. Those dumb things are not cheap!! We bought the cheapest one we could find w/out measuring the stairway, got home to put it up and it was like 10 inches too small. So, we had to go back and fork over our car to pay for this one. We have to eventually buy another one too, for the bottom of the stairs! I guess it's worth it if it keeps Sage from taking a spill down the stairs. I guess.
















12 comments:
Ya, I still have to buy one. They are so flippin expensive. I just want one to keep him contained in the living room while I cook/clean or whatever.
only you would get a baby gate that mathces your home decor. Cute pictures!
You're right, she is so cute!
I bet you did so awesome at the Turkey Trott! I was so bummed I didn't get to run it this year! I'm sure if I did thought, you'd have smoked me!
I love the winter gear. She looks adorable.
I'm dying SP? over the antlers!! That's awesome, she is so cute. I love that she stares at you when you're trying to take a picture... she loves her mommy!!
Marianne, you are inspiring!! I feel like such a lazy person after reading your blog. :) And I'm lovin Sage in her winter wear.. bundled up babies are so sweet!
Hey Bop-
Sage's nose looks a little jaundiced to me in the last three pictures. She's OK, right?
Love the gate, we have the same one.
Yea for the turkey trot! I wish I could do it...maybe next year. That Sage is such a DOLL...love the smile!
I cannot get enough of her smile with those big cheeks. Keep posting more pictures of her!
I love her new little pursed lip-smile! So cute! :) I am sad I missed out on the Turkey Trot...
:( Maybe next year...
Glad you guys had a great Thanksgiving! :)
Post a Comment